My client were established in 1988 and have grown to become a nationwide provider of cleaning and soft FM services. They can now boast a turnover of £17m and a workforce of 1400 plus, with the planned aim of growing to £30m. The services they offer include commercial cleaning, washroom consumables, hygiene rental services, recycling services, IT cleaning, carpet cleaning and window, high level and deep cleaning. The sectors they operate in include office cleaning, industrial, retail, education and government, medical and hospitality/leisure. Our Client is renowned for providing fantastic career opportunities and flexible working hours to their staff and two of the company Directors began their time with the company as cleaning operatives. I am currently looking for an Account Manager to successfully manage a portfolio of accounts within a geographical area and within budget. The portfolio of accounts is within a 40 mile radius of Milton Keynes.. The basic duties are as follows:
1) To uphold our company values of Self-Responsibility, Creative, Supportive and Respectful in all aspects of our day and to ensure the company is always represented in a professional and positive manner .
2) To liaise with our clients and always deliver excellent customer care, to promptly and effectively communicate all issues relating to the client and work towards resolving these as quickly and professionally as possible.
3) To meet with the clients and obtain the monthly QA, in line with the agreed frequencies between both yourself and your client.
4) To ensure all Health and Safety audits are complete and up to date, and all health and Safety training appropriate to the site is undertaken.
5) Ensure all aspects of Health and Safety are carried out accordingly to each of your contracts, with correct COSHH, Risk Assessments, Rams & site specific Rams.
6) To lead all cleaning operatives to be the best they can with appropriate on-site training.
7) To ensure that all staff have the appropriate equipment & stores to carry out their duties and deliver these to site when required and ensure the staff are trained on the correct usage of chemicals.
8) Ensure that all cleaners have the appropriate PPE required for each site.
9) To ensure and monitor that Ezitracker (or its successor) is used on each site wherever possible, and to keep Helpdesk up to date with any changes that may occur within the contracts.
10) To ensure a site induction is conducted on day one with all new members of staff and 2nd part inductions are completed with all staff for new premises.
11) To make sure any extra or additional works are added to the Supplementary Sheet, so these can be invoiced accordingly.
12) To always make sure Timesheets are filled out in a timely manner each fortnight.
13) Recruit new staff if required and make sure all paperwork is in place before they start.
14) To liaise with other Account Managers, Helpdesk, Office Admin Assistants, Direct Line Manager and all other Spotless personnel as and when required.
15) To report and update your Senior Account Manager on a daily basis.
16) To record via the APP any Safety, Profitability, Outstanding Quality, Training, Next Actions and HR, required for your contracts.
Candidates for this role should have either previous management experience within the cleaning/soft FM services sector or be a talented supervisor, have a full UK driving license and possess excellent communication skills
Salary £23k to £25k, car, mobile, laptop, NEST pension scheme 5.6 weeks holiday
We do try to reply to each application personally, however as you can appreciate we receive a high number of applications for each role we handle and it is not always possible to do this. Therefore if we do not contact you within seven days your application for this particular role has not been successful. However we have retained your CV and we will advise you of future roles that may be of interest. Fairford Associates operates as an Employment Agency introducing work-seekers to client employers for direct employment by those employers.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£23000 - £25000/annum Car, laptop, phone, pension
more details »