Wheely is a chauffeur-hailing app, setting a new standard in urban transportation. We provide a premium, comfortable, and consistent experience to consumers and clients.
Founded in 2010, we are available in London, Moscow, St. Petersburg and Paris. Our goal is to establish Wheely as the leader in premium ride-hailing in all tier-one cities globally. We have raised $28 million, including a $15 million Series B round, to accelerate our growth and build a great place to work.
As the UK Partner Operations Manager at Wheely, you will lead our partner operations department under the direction of the UK country manager. You will be responsible for growing our network of partner chauffeurs in London to ensure high availability to passengers, while maintaining our leading standards of quality.
- Grow our partner chauffeur network in London, while making sure our standards are maintained;
- Drive chauffeur loyalty and engagement;
- Ensure that all our partners, chauffeurs and vehicles are thoroughly checked and are compliant with legal requirements, TfL regulations and Wheely standards;
- Analyse partner data and collaborate with other departments to make improvements as needed.
- Improve our existing operations processes to make sure they’re efficient and scalable.
- Manage our communication channels with chauffeurs and improve them as needed.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working for a high growth company in a similar environment;
- Have experience managing a team of ambitious, self-sufficient people;
- Be methodical in their approach and pay great attention to detail;
- Have great communication skills.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package, including bonuses
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely
- Delicious lunches provided daily
- Vitality Healthcare, including discounted gym and other benefits