Teaching Personnel are looking for graduate or qualified sports coaches to work in a special educational needs school in Hull and surrounding areas on either a part time or full time basis. Whether you are interested in working with primary children, secondary students or SEND students, if you have training and experience delivering sports lessons, Teaching Personnel want to hear from you.
Across Hull and East Yorkshire there are numerous schools always on the lookout for sports coaches that can really get the children energised and develop a healthy love for sport and exercise. If you are keen to work with SEND pupils, including those with physical disabilities, there are opportunities out there to work in not just schools but also alternative provisions and pupil referral units. We are looking for people who are resilient to challenging behaviours, calm, patient and possess a positive outlook on engaging with children.
The ideal candidate will have;
- An enhanced DBS certificate on the update service (if you don't have one, we can help you apply for one)
- Flexible availability according to a schools needs and be able to work at short notice (if applicable)
- You are used to managing groups of children and have great classroom management skills
- Have experience of working with young people
- Have experience of teaching sports to young people with special needs (not essential)
- Want to work regular school hours 8:30-3:30
- Have a sports background in training and/or coaching
If you are interested in this position please contact Harry in the Hull and East Yorkshire Teaching Personnel Office or register via the Teaching Personnel website with an up to date CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: