Waiter / Waitress – Full Time + Part Time
Competitive Pay PLUS TIPS
Looking to take the next step in your Hospitality career? Dreaming of a role with great progression opportunities?
Join the award-winning team at our stunning countryside Gastro Inn!
Waiter / Waitress – Benefits
· Competitive Pay PLUS TIPS
· Company Pension
· Uniform provided
· Quality staff meals; Free Parking
· Reduced Leisure membership rates
· Reduced hotel room & food rates for friends & family
· Full training and development
· Internal Recognition Schemes
· Beautiful location, Supportive management
· Genuine Career Progression
We are a cosy, characterful, popular gastro Inn dating back to the 18th century, amidst stunning Cheshire countryside on the edge of the enchanting Delamere Forest. Our state-of-the-art, open fronted kitchen is a hive of creativity where meals are freshly prepared using finest, locally sourced seasonal ingredients. Our menus feature a variety of modern British and European dishes including a little taste of Italy with flavoursome flatbreads, authentic pizzas, cooked to perfection in our superior Jestic wood stone oven. We are all about good taste and creativity with beautiful build and décor. Some of our recognition:
· Taste Cheshire Awards: Best Pub 2017 (Gold Award); Family-Friendly Venue of the Year 2018 (Gold Award); nominated Best Large Restaurant 2019
· AA Guide: Pick of the Pubs; Cheshire Life Food and Drink Awards 2017: Family Dining of the Year award
· Nominated ‘Pub of the Year’ 2019; shortlisted in AA Pub Guide 2020
We always put staff welfare first to ensure our guests experience only the best levels of service.
Waiter / Waitress – Experience / Skills:
· Previous experience within Hospitality sector beneficial – training provided
· Punctual, cordial and responsible
· Hospitable, observant and attentive
· Excellent customer service skills with friendly demeanour
· Good communication skills with great team spirit
· Able to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
Waiter / Waitress – Role:
You can work Full Time or Part Time with flexible shift pattern.
· Provide exceptional service & dining experience to guests
· Meet & greet, take orders, make menu recommendations, deliver food & drinks
· Use till and handle payments
· Perform opening & closing duties
If you have an ambition to thrive and excel, join our family of FOH professionals in Cheshire as a Waiter / Waitress – Apply directly by clicking below!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
more details »