Hourly Pay + Your share of TIPS
Ready to a work within a fast pace environment?
Are you a quick learner, have strong interest in kitchen work and enthusiastic about self-development?
Work with the best in the industry!
Kitchen Porter – Benefits:
• Paid for EVERY hour you work!
• Excellent TIPS
• Flexible, varied shifts
• Discounts on room and F&B rates as well as spa treatments,products and dry cleaning
• Quality Staff Meals on duty
• Uniform provided
• Shakespeare Tickets
• In house NVQ trainings
• Additional holidays with service
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme
• Friendly, Supportive Management
• Great Career Progression
A grade 2 listed historic country house in Tring, our dramatic yet elegant Manor House is perfect for leisure breaks, weddings, conferences – set across 35 acres of beautiful landscaped, wooded parkland. Our traditional private function rooms, elegant banqueting suites are ultimate for any special celebration while our leisure facilities cater to all tastes and ages. We have 84 well-appointed bedrooms, an award-winning (2 AA Rosette award) fine dining Restaurant, unique Lounge & a classic Bar serving wide range of spirits, wines, beers. Only finest, freshest, locally sourced ingredients used, coupled with contemporary approach. Ourconservatory is ideal for a soothing drink, afternoon tea or alfresco dining on terrace during Summers.
We are in the process of redefining our F&B Operation, retailoring our menus whilst upholding rosette standards & highest quality food/services. We are an equal opportunities employer and very proud of our dedicated and professional team – who play pivotal role toensure our guests leave the Manor with only the most wonderfulmemories.
Kitchen Porter – Experience/ Skills:
• No experience required – training provided
• A general secondary education beneficial
• Ability to work quickly and effectively
• Ability to follow instructions
• Physical stamina, time management
• Good Communication skills; multitasking
• Take own initiative, attention to detail
Kitchen Porter – Role:
This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to get stuck in. You will aid the kitchen team in any way possible: prepping food and maintaining kitchen organisation. Your duties include washing up, cleaning associated areas, clearing waste, organising deliveries andsanitizing food prep areas.
If this sounds like YOU, then, directly apply to this Kitchen Porter role in Tring by clicking below!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: