Chef de Rang
Michelin Starred Restaurant
Incredible opportunity for an experienced Waiter / Waitress / Chef de Rang to join Stratford-upon-Avon’s only Michelin-starred restaurant!
Opportunities like this do not come along often…
Chef de Rang – Package:
• Competitive Salary (£20,000)
• Incredible tips package (£5,000 – £6,000)
• Sunday night, Monday & Tuesday off
• Closed for 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year, 2 weeks in Summer and 1 week in Spring
• 3 Flexi days off throughout the year
• Friendly, supportive management
• Young, ambitious team
• Intimate, 10-table restaurant
• Newly opened Chef’s table & cookery school, with the chance to work alongside world-renowned guest Chefs
Chef de Rang – The Opportunity:
You have the chance to join a knowledgeable and approachable team of Hospitality professionals. United under the common goal of providing the best customer experience, we pride ourselves in learning the dishes, ingredients and provenance of our food – inside out!
We love our team members to express their individuality, all we ask is that you are passionate about food and meticulous in ensuring that each customer has a memorable experience.
Our food speaks for itself, but our Waiting team are integral in bringing the dishes to life.
Chef de Rang – The Restaurant:
Situated in the heart of Stratford-upon-Avon, our restaurant sits proudly amongst the cobbled streets. Since opening in March 2017, we have stuck to our guns, using only the best produce, served in a relaxed atmosphere where diners can sit back, relax and enjoy pioneering tasting menus and an unrivalled guest experience.
2020 has seen the opening of our newly-converted Cookery School – which offers foodies the chance to learn dishes and techniques from not only our Head Chef but also World-renowned Chefs such as Tom Kerridge.
The communal table can also be used as an intimate private dining room, offering a cosy and interactive space for private celebrations.
In 2018, we gained Stratford-upon-Avon’s first ever Michelin Star and are now looking to expand our front-of-house team. Under the stewardship of our friendly Restaurant Manager, we are looking for the next superstar to join our team and propel us even further.
Chef de Rang – Skills:
• Previous Waiter / Waitress experience essential
• Previous experience in a Chef de Rang / Head Waiter / Head Waitress position beneficial
• Ability to work on a split-shift (Wed-Sat) and straight-shift (Sun) basis
• Passion for fine food and fine dining
If our vision has piqued your interest, then we would love to hear from you. Apply directly for this Chef de Rang / Waiter / Waitress position by clicking below!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: