Excellent Salary To £35000 D.O.E.
Exciting Company Benefits
Driving License & Vehicle a must
Are you a Registered Manager looking for a new challenge, do something fulfilling and meaningful in Medway?
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic Registered Manager who is positive, enthusiastic and motivated with outstanding leadership skills, who has a desire to make a difference to help the team and fulfil their life’s ambitions.
We pride ourselves on quality and tailor every care package to meet the Client’s needs with a preferred minimum duration of one hour per visit.
As a Registered Manager, you can benefit yourself from:
- Generous Pay to £35000 D.O.E.
- 28 days paid holiday
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Tailored training and study support programme
- Opportunity to work alongside an experienced, supportive team
Some of the duties we expect from our Registered Manager:
- Provide leadership, management and the highest level of support to the team
- Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies
- Accountable for the Health and Safety of staff and clients; ensuring relevant policies and procedures are always followed providing a safe working environment
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered to our clients
- Ability to identify and recruit high quality Carer Givers, implement excellent training and maintain high retention ratios
- To take ownership of quality assurance and governance through scheduled Spot Checks, Service Reviews, Internal Audits, and Annual Surveys
- Ability to complete and continuously improve the Assessments, Risk Assessments and Support Plans
Registered Manager Minimum Requirements:
- Management experience of service provision in the care industry
- NVQ Level 4 (RMA) or QCF Level 5 qualification in Social Care
- In depth understanding of CQC assessment criteria
- Driver’s License
If you are the one who positively enhances the lives of other individuals, come and be a part of our successful team in Medway.