A long-established and growing family-owned business is seeking a high-performing Sales Manager.
The business has ambitious but realistic growth plans to achieve within three years. The company is operationally excellent and enjoys great customer loyalty.
The challenge is to generate more new business from the sales team.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Salary between £50,000 - £60,000 per annum DOE
- Generous bonus structure
- Free on-site parking facilities
- Company Vehicle/Allowance payable