Cover Supervisor – Bexley, SE London – Good School
Are you a recent graduate with the confidence and presence to manage classes and behaviour in a local secondary school?
Perhaps you are looking to gain a solid foundation on which to build your future career as a secondary teacher?
Have you considered a Cover Supervisor position?
A Good secondary school in Bexley, SE London are seeking a graduate Cover Supervisor to join them on a full-time, basis in September.
• Cover Supervisor Post
• Bexley, SE London
• September 2020
• Good School
• Highly Academic
• Full-Time Contract
• Full Training & Support Offered
• Graduate Required Cover Supervisor
Your roles and responsibilities as a Cover Supervisor will include:
• Supervising classes or groups of students in the absence of the teacher
• Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking work to ensure a constructive environment
• Using the school's procedures on the behaviour of pupils during lessons
• Leading lessons over a range of subjects
• Implementing work programmes across all Key Stages
If you are looking to kick start your career in education then this Cover Supervisor post is perfect. The training and support you receive from the friendly leadership team will set you up for a successful career!
Click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV to Lee Rayner at EduStaff today to apply for this position.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful Cover Supervisor applicants will be contacted.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: