Job Title: PROGRAM MANAGER.II.CROSS FUNCTIONAL.CISCO
Base Location: Bedfont, Feltham, London
Posting date: April 15, 2020
End date for applications: May 13, 2020
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH You will be a part of Customer and Sales Engagement team.
Customer Sales Engagement includes programs such as Executive Sponsorship, Executive Pulse, Global Customer Advisory Board, Customer Experience Centers, Country Sponsorship, and Country Leadership Roundtable.
WHAT YOU'LL DO A senior, customer-focused professional with knowledge of specific business drivers and networking environments. Acts as a trusted advisor and works with the largest strategic accounts to demonstrate the business value of the Cisco multidomain platform and solutions, architectures, and services. The presenter will act as a key customer listening agent, teacher, and sales resource on-site and virtually for our Customer Experience Centers. Although the role will start as an individual contributor, there will be high potential for him / her to own an operational CXC team in the future.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES - Dedicated executive presenter resource for customer engagements and an ambassador for Cisco Advocate the Cisco vision and technology strategy within the CXC and at external events (keynote presentations)
- Facilitate customer listening sessions to ensure that Cisco sellers fully appreciate the challenges, needs, and opportunities for the customer; consult as to how Cisco solutions can meet and drive their business requirements.
- Collaborate with other Cisco teams, Business Units, and groups to form partnerships and strategic initiatives where there is a fit with the CXC.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in the area of Digitalization and the value of the underlying platform
- Resource for account teams to develop in-depth understanding of customer business requirements and how technology can deliver business outcomes
- Educate and advise customers / partners on Cisco technology, technical roadmaps, and architectural best methodologies
- Remain up to date on industry standards and technologies meaningful to our customers, in addition to the latest Cisco and competitor technologies
WHO YOU ARE Being a technology evangelist, you are capable of understanding the customer’s technical needs to drive business outcomes:
- You are a specialist in critical Customer Experience Center tools such as Briefing Source, Tableau, SalesForce, dCloud, Archimate, CMap, WebEx, Concur, Fieldglass, and Oracle
- You have a Finace/Accounting background in order to develop, track, and measure CapEx and OpEx projects across various centers
- You act as a trusted advisor and work with the account teams to demonstrate the business value of the Cisco multi-domain architecture, solutions, products and services.
- You demonstrate the capability to translate technical solutions and capabilities into business value.
- You are credible with C-level executives and leaders of Line of Business to influence business change and demonstrate business and IT leadership
- You have proven expertise in defining and positioning end-to-end system and solution architecture bringing Cisco and 3rd party solutions together in a flawless way
- You are a sophisticated sales consultant with proven advisory and interpersonal skills, crafting solutions to business challenges, focusing on value creation and building strong strategic relationships with key decision makers
- You have a good understanding of Cisco technologies including networking, security, collaboration and the ability to map Cisco portfolio solutions to customer imperatives and business capabilities using Business architecture and Outcome based sales approach
- You possess strong knowledge of enterprise architecture methodologies and the ability to apply these to develop as-is and to-be architecture states and associated roadmaps with outcome measurement (relevant certification is very beneficial)
- You have effective experience in facilitating interactive workshops and effective customer listening and interviewing sessions
- You have expertise in IT Governance, IT Controls, IT Risk Management and IT Security (relevant certification is a huge asset)
- You have practical experience and expertise in Enterprise Risk Management (relevant certification is a plus)
WE ARE CISCO #WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.