BardWood support services are now recruiting on behalf of our client for Security Officer’s working for a prestige contract in the Bath area from the 1st April 2020.
Successful candidate’s will be required to search visitors on arrival, patrol the site, and report any incidents.
Duties will also include Fire, security and building systems monitoring, Service area barrier control and traffic management.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity; in order to prioritise and deal with challenging situations, in accordance with procedures and processes.
- SIA licence - essential
- Experience of working within the Security Industry – advantageous
- CCTV licence - advantageous but training can be provided
Working hours between 07.00-18.00.
For more information on this role please contact Emma today.