As Director, Product Manager, you will have responsibility for the nShield product portfolio and the components therein throughout their entire life cycle. Your responsibilities will range from increasing the attractiveness and profitability of existing product to developing new product for the company. You will build product based on existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical knowledge, possess a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand customer problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market while maintaining an attention to detail to support the definition of the features and functionality required to build it.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with technical counterparts to define product release requirements. You will work with Product Marketing and Marketing Communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them to understand the product positioning, key benefits and target customers. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product, including communication with the sales channel and key customers.
You must be able to demonstrate leadership capabilities, be capable of leading teams and working with highly technical stakeholders. You will also have experience of defining and developing innovative product strategies in a relevant industry sector.
For this role you will join the nShield Product Management team with specific responsibility for defining and delivering the HSM portfolio and managing those Product Managers responsible for elements within that portfolio. Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Delivery of the nShield roadmap
- The evolution of the current HSM platform and Security Worldframework to support and manage multiple tenants
- Devising a product strategy for expanding key management use casecoverage
- Developing management products to compliment the portfolio
- Devising and maintaining a product certification strategy in linewith the business use cases and product goals
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent qualification)
- Product Management orrelevant discipline
- Technical security understanding
- Market segment appreciation
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Team Leadership experience
- Pragmatic Marketing accreditation
- Master of Business Administration
- Knowledge of nShield HSMs, SecurityWorld, its deployment and interaction with applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Officeapplications
- Good team working skills
Our growing company relies on curious, dedicated and innovative colleagues to anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust Datacard technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers. Each year, our solutions secure billions of transactions - and every day, our technologies issue and manage more than 10 million secure identities. How do we do all of this? Together.
Join us. Together we'll create solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure life.
For more information, visitwww.entrustdatacard.com.Follow uson Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Entrust Datacard Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.