Working within a very well-known local recruitment brand, you will build a team to provide permanent recruitment solutions, delivering the best available talent to their client base across Sussex and the surrounding areas.
This is a senior opportunity and will require somebody with considerable and proven experience in building and managing client relationships in the key sectors mentioned below.
The successful candidate will build the permanent recruitment offer from scratch and will work with the board to build an industry-leading recruitment solution.
Candidates will be entrepreneurially minded and gifted with a proactive, solution orientated and team focussed approach.Role Purpose:
- To build and manage a new proactive and professional recruitment brand across Sussex and the surrounding areas.
- To build and manage new client relationships in niche areas such as finance, accountancy, law, sales, mid-senior level management and commercial for example.
- Win recruitment mandates and deliver consultative recruitment solutions to clients in accordance with revenue targets.
- Supporting and delivering on the development of strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
- Meeting Sales Goals, individually and as a team.
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets.
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
- Maximizing new business development opportunities.
- Overseeing and building a sales team, coaching, motivating.
- Inform the board of internal and external matters affecting the organisation.
- Lead and motivate the sales team including remote workers where required.
- Foster effective teamwork among employees.
- Developing relationships with clients and selling to customer needs.
- Developing budgets with the board of Directors.
Client Management and Delivery:
- Proactively source new business and opportunities using proven sales and business development techniques.
- Create and work to a business development plan that ensures achievement of, and the ability to exceed revenue targets.
- Attend events, shows and conferences on a regular basis, taking advantage of networking opportunities and following up on discussions and plans post-event.
- Generate strong proposals that provide consultative and successful solutions.
- Create website content and other material to support business development by enhancing credibility, positioning and visibility.
- Confidently pitch to a senior audience and an audience at various networking events and conferences.
Skills and Experience:
- Build and develop relationships with clients by understanding their needs, industries, challenges, opportunities and culture in detail.
- Maintain strong and progressive relationships with clients with regular contact.
- Identify new opportunities within existing clients and reignite dormant relationships.
- To be a competent negotiator to get the best and fairest terms available for both parties.
- Deliver on promises made, ensuring the very best talent is delivered, always.
- Strong and proven leader with a minimum of 5+ years' experience in a senior recruitment capacity.
- Strong and proven track record as a consistent high biller ideally who has set up own market/desk.
- Ability to demonstrate successful and progressive and productive account/client management.
- Experience in local specialised markets is highly desirable.
- Supporting and working closely with delivery teams.
- Ideally able to train and mentor others, leading from the front.