Cobham Aviation Services
are recruiting for a B1.3 Licensed Engineer
to work as part of a small team maintaining Bell 412 aircraft at our Boscombe Down site.
Applicants need to currently hold or be eligible to obtain UK SC (security clearance) and the site supports UK MOD as a customer
This role is based at our Boscombe Down
site and will require infrequent travel. As a B1.3 Licensed Engineer your skills and qualifications will include:
About Cobham Aviation Services
- Extensive background as a B1.3 licensed engineer
- Hold or be eligible to obtain a UK SC (security clearance)
- Hold multiple type ratings/ demonstrate extensive experience on twin engine helicopters. Bell 412/212 type rating would be highly desirable.
- EASA Part 66 B1.3 AMEL
- Recent experience of working within an aviation maintenance environment
- Part 145 Initial Human Factors Trained
- Experience of working within commercial aircraft operators
- Base maintenance experience
- Computer literate on Microsoft based systems
- Familiar with aircraft maintenance control and management systems;
- Good working knowledge of H & S policies and procedures
- Good understanding of Safety Systems both SMS and H&S
- Strong safety culture
- The ability to work alone or as part of or lead a small team
- Flexibility in regards to work routine
- Experienced in mentoring of skilled fitters.
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
We combine state-of-the-art technology with complex air platforms to deliver customised Operational Readiness Training, Search and Rescue Services, Helicopter Training and Aircraft Engineering and Maintenance.
Our end-to-end capabilities benefit government and military customers with responsive and cost-effective turn-key solutions for optimal mission performance.