Job Ref: JT3543
Job Title: Deputy Manager
Hours: Full Time (38.5 or 44 hours per week)
Shifts: Includes supernumerary times
Hourly Rate: £17.50 – £18.50 p/h + Excellent Benefits Package
Setting: Good CQC rating, general and dementia care, both residential and nursing.
Our Clients Excellent Benefits Package Includes:
· £300 per year bonus on attendance
· NMC Pin is paid for annually
· Rewarding Working Environment
· Industry Competitive Holiday Entitlement
· Pension Scheme
· Free Uniform
· Free Meals on Site
· Free Parking
Looking to start a new chapter within your nursing career? Then we want to hear from you! Recruit by Nature want to give all Senior Registered Nurses the best advantage to their careers which is why we are looking for a hardworking, kind and committed full time Deputy Manager (Nurse Qualified) on days to join and manage our clients care team in Gateshead.
Deputy Manager Requirements:
· Must be qualified as a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) with a valid NMC Pin number
· Knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice
· Senior Nursing experience within the same or similar setting
· Strong team player
· Excellent time management
· Strong communication skills
· Effective care planning skills
· Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
Why Apply through Recruit by Nature?
Recruit by Nature specialise in placing permanent staff at all levels within the private healthcare sector focusing on catering for your individual needs to ensure we secure you the perfect role.
Ready to Apply?
If you are interested in the Deputy Manager role and match the above requirements please apply now with your up to date CV and we will be in contact straight away on the next steps.
If you would like to find out more information on the above please reach out to the below details.
Company: Recruit by Nature
Contact Name: George Francis
Direct Line: 0118 334 8424
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: