The key responsibilities of this role include:
- General Ledger processing, which may include processing of banks, manual payments, fixed assets, inter company processing or reviewing, and any other general ledger/Sales ledger tasks.
- Preparing and posting of journals
- To assist with preparation work for reporting and Audits
- Assistance with preparation of VAT returns, supporting schedules for TAX, Intrastat/ECC sales listing and Import duties
- Reconciliations and investigation of balance sheet and profit and loss accounts
- Answering queries from colleagues on all aspects of general ledger/sales ledger/ payments/ receipts
- To support the other accounts teams as and when required
- To comply with Company Policies and Procedures
The successful candidate will:
- Be actively studying ACCA
- Good Excel knowledge
- Accurate and good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Positive attitude
- General Ledger or treasury experience (at least 1-2 years` experience)
- Good understanding of double entry
Our client is an extremely successful, global construction company who have helped with a large amount of recognisable projects.
The base the group finance team in Haywards Heath and can offer candidates a scope of progression and fantastic working environment.
Salary dependant on experience
Range of benefits
Easily accessible by public transport