Support HR teams in the UK on grievance, disciplinary and dismissal processes
* Analyse legislative changes on our employment and employee benefit practices, policies, and
* Provide compliance training in various areas, including anti-harassment and code of business
* Maintain and implement employment practices, policies, and procedures applicable in the UK,
including with respect to employee data privacy and global mobility.
* Provide legal advice and counsel to HR, managers, including key business leaders, and other
internal lawyers regarding the full range of contentious and non contentious
employment and employee benefit issues in the UK supervising
outside counsel where appropriate.
* Build close relationships with HR and Legal in order to foster a partnering approach.
Support the GC in all matters Employment and to outline a strategic vision for the group ongoing
* The ability to work well in a fast-paced, high volume, in-house environment, demonstrating
responsiveness, good business judgement, flexibility, and self-confidence.
* Demonstrable experience acting as a trusted business partner enabling businesses to measure
and manage risk in a changing landscape.
* Excellent knowledge of Employment Tribunal rules of procedure and the litigation process.
* The ability to be innovative and provide creative solutions to complex legal problems.
Deep knowledge of UK employment laws. Knowledge of and experience with employee benefit laws is
also highly valued, as is knowledge of and experience with employment laws
* Preferably, a minimum of 10 year's experience practising employment law.
* Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
* Experience in house is beneficial, but not essential
A globally recognised brand with a strong culture and identity based in the Thames Valley.
As a leading name in their sector our client has a reputation for 5* service so as a consequence its legal function has to deliver to the same high standards.
Huge career prospects and a very competitive package.