Business Analyst responsibilities:
The successful Business Analyst:
- Provide asset valuations, residual value pricing and maintenance package pricing
- Construct and maintain residual value pricing matrices for core markets
- Regularly audit all residual value and maintenance pricing matrice
- Prepare and present key market analyses and trends to commercial audiences
- Develop and embed best practice pricing methodology for all markets
- Direct the completion of regular theoretical mark-to-market analyses
- Strong understanding of the makeup of assets across all core markets and experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of the management and pricing of specialist commercial vehicles
- Strong attention to detail, proven data management and interpretation analytics
- Ability to communicate and influence at a senior level
- Ability to operate effectively in a high pressure environment and negotiate in challenging situations
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office product
This instantly-recognisable organisation based in Basingstoke, is a true Financial Services market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
This Business Analyst job based in Basingstoke, offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the Financial Services industry.