The Indirect Tax Manager's responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- All the operational activities of the Indirect Tax Group
- Advising the business on matters related to the correct application of VAT rules and regulations and ensuring compliance with Department policies and procedures.
- Executing the VAT preparation and submission process - this includes running tax register and sales reports, verifying data, checking invoices and making adjustment entries where required in order to submit accurate VAT filings on time.
- Manage Tax Office audits and queries
- Executing the Intrastat and EC Sales list preparation and submission process - this includes running sales reports, analysing sales data, making corrections where necessary and uploading and submitting the reports to the Competent Authorities
The Successful applicant will have:
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in an indirect tax role
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting strict deadlines and targets
- Previous management experience
- Strong planning and organisational skills with an eye for detail
- Experience with ERP systems - preferably Oracle 11i and 12
My client is a large international business based in Witney with over 100 manufacturing and production plants worldwide. They offer a diverse working culture and boast a range of rewarding and challenging opportunities.
- Opportunity to work from home at least two days a week
- An exciting opportunity to join a large, global business