Job Description Health Care Assistant- Various Shifts£9.50 Per Hour!
Are you a Health Care Assistant looking for a new challenge? TRC are looking for caring and passionate Care Assistants for various Care Homes providing safe and secure assessment, care and on-going treatment facilities for patients.
What we are looking for:
- Assist qualified staff with the assessment and implementation of individual patient care plans undertaking routine tasks and activities as directed to facilitate the well being and treatment of all patients.
- Provide practical support and responsive care to patients who require assistance with intimate personal needs such as dressing, bathing and toileting activities ensuring that such activities comply with procedures and the relevant healthcare legislation.
- Observes and monitors the well being of patients ensuring that any unusual physical, mental or emotional occurrences are promptly referred to senior staff.
- To assist in the maintenance of ward cleanliness and tidiness and adhere to infection control policy and procedures at all times.
- Develops and maintains a good professional relationship with patients, colleagues and visitors responding promptly and courteously to requests and enquiries.
- Help promote and maintain an environment conducive to meeting the needs of the patient /relatives and carers.
To be suitable for the role you must have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a Care role
- A caring and passionate nature
- Motivation to develop current skills
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Strong team work and communication skills
- Up to date DBS Check on the update service or paper copy dated within the last 12 months.
- Moving & Handling Certificate