A fantastic opportunity to join our award-winning client as an Art Director within the digital space in Leeds.
As the Art Director, you will take the lead on all aspects of artwork including character, environment, visual effects and animation.
You will be able to hold a vision of a product and communicate that clearly to the key stakeholders while guiding and supporting staff to get the most out of the art team.
• Motivate and inspire the art team ensuring they keep the artistic style and mood consistent with defined visual style
• Be able to establish best practices and methods for the art team
• Ensure the art team have the tools to deliver top quality art on a project
• Provide strong career guidance to the art team
• Lead by example - roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty!
• A number of years working in game development as a senior member of an Art Department
• Knowledge of current game art production pipelines and workflows
• A solid understanding of a variety of art 2D and 3D software packages as well as a knowledge of game engines
• A strong understanding of colour theory, composition and staging techniques. As well as UI/UX
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: