Cordant Security are currently looking for a Retail Mobile Relief Security Officer
to be based in the Sunderland (
SR1 1QT ) area.
You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates. Responsibilities of the Retail Mobile Relief Security Officer:
Requirements of the Retail Mobile Relief Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within working environment
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with police and other emergency services
- Report writing
- Internal/external patrols
- Any other retail mobile relief security officer associated tasks as required
Incentives for the Retail Mobile Relief Security Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- A full UK driving licence and access to own transport is essential due to the sites you will be asked to cover; you will be working across a number of assignments and may be asked to cover up to a 50+ mile radius
- Clear communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in apprehension of shop lifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
- Business mileage paid weekly excluding the first 10 miles each way
- Variable hours up to 48 hours per week covering a mixture of days, lates, nights & weekends. Applicants will need to be flexible.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer