RELIABILITY AND INTEGRITY ENGINEER
RELOCATION, Muscat, Oman
$100,000 - $140,000 USD
5* Relocation package – including childcare/schooling
Permanent, Full Time
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Strong Knowledge in R&I tools and techniques such as RBD, OEE, FTA, RCM, FMEA, FRACAS, SPC, P-F Curves, HAZOP, HAZID
- Fluency in English
- Identify, develop and implement reliability models and strategies to improve plant operations and Maintenance processes and programs.
- Assess the current capabilities of equipment/system and processes/operations in terms of their reliability, availability, maintainability and criticality.
- Carry out reliability and optimization studies, criticality analysis, failure analysis of systems/equipment to ensure high level of plant reliability.
- Development and optimization of risk-based equipment strategies and maintenance plans leveraging Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) principles.
- Undertake failure analysis by applying failure data analysis techniques, such as Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA), Fault tree analysis (FTA), Statistical Modelling and Statistical process control (SPC) etc.
- Perform analysis on asset and equipment performance to include asset utilization, overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), Mean Time between Failure (MTBF) and remaining useful life as guiding parameters in-order to increase reliability of assets and equipment.
- Develop Asset Management Strategies and plans, strategic asset management plans and implement the same in line with the framework of excellence (QCFE) and ISO 55000.
- Assess, further develop and Implement Asset management framework.
- Develop Asset Management KPIs.