Being a Nursery Nurse - Nursery Assistant - Nursery Practitioner - Childcare Nurse / Childcare Assistant is a rewarding career, each day you have a new and interesting challenges, working with children and encouraging them to reach their full potential through a variety of fun activities.
Everything Childcare Agency are currently seeking Unqualified or Level 1,2,3 Nursery Nurses - Nursery Assistants - Nursery Practitioners - Childcare Nurses / Childcare Assistants as Agency Supply staff to work in a variety of Nurseries in Basingstoke and surroundings areas Benefits of working with everything Childcare Agency:
Temporary / supply work hours;
- Travel expenses Paid
- Excellent Pay rates (Higher than the Average Nursery)
- Holiday Pay paid in Advance
- Company Pension
- Flexible working Hours
- Paid weekly
- Free ongoing Training
- DBS Paid for
Nursery Nurse - Nursery Assistant Requirements;
- Hours can range between 8 and 40 hours per week
- Hours can vary between 7:30am to 6:30pm
- A good time keeper
- Creative thinker with the ability to use your initiative
- A friendly person
- Able to work flexible hours
- Unqualified Level 1,2 and Level 3 Nursery Nurses or Nursery Assistants - Nursery Practitioners - Childcare Nurses / Assistants.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience of looking after children under 5 years of age either in their own home as a mother or Father, Nanny, Au pair or in a nursery setting.
If you enjoy working with children and encouraging them to reach their full potential through a variety of fun activities, then a new temporary, supply childcare position could be the role for you. All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS Check.
We take pride in being ethical and in encouraging an environment of openness in all interactions. We are proud of our equal opportunities policy. We will not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, race, disability, gender, sexual orientation or age. Religious and cultural diversity are valued. Please apply for this role if you have your own children or have had experience in childcare or worked as a Nursery Nurse - Nursery Assistant - Nursery Practitioner