Science Teacher - Key Stage 3 to 4 - Mixed Secondary School - Blackpool, North west area - MPS/UPS - NQT/Experienced Science Teachers
Are you a Science teacher looking for a role where you can inspire a generation of students to pursue a career in the Sciences? Would you like to be part of a school where you can support them on their journey towards excellence?
As a fully qualified Teacher of Science, you will: -
Applications from NQTs, experienced teachers or those returning to the profession will be welcome.
Why Bridge Education?
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world.
4) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
5) We offer a competitive daily rate of pay.
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher's barred list.
Job Type: Full-time
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
125.00 - 185.00
more details »
Randstad Education Limited
130.00 - 175.00
more details »