An excellent opportunity has been created for an ambitious Group Finance Manager, with a leading privately owned £80 million turnover business based in Harrow, West London. This opportunity, will interview remotely during the current lock down period, and there will be a continuous opportunity to work from home on a rotational basis in the future.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this is an autonomous role, where you will oversee all transactional, and financial reporting matters across the Group, including managing a team of accounts assistants. You will also support the Group FC and CFO in other commercial projects such as systems improvements as the role grows.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the integrity of financial ledgers and record all revenues and costs as soon as they are known
- Managing a team of accounts assistants overseeing the AP/AR process making improvements as needed
- Producing and maintaining the annual cashflow forecast, updated weekly for known movements
- Annual statutory accounts preparation, and dealing with audit queries.
- Preparation on monthly management accounts
- Assisting in preparing the company’s annual budget and monthly forecasting.
- Working with other internal stakeholders to manage costs and control margins.
- Proactively look for risks and opportunities and communicate these to management.
- Supporting other such activities as requested by the Group Financial Controller and Group FD, particularly around process improvement and systems enhancements.
Skills and experience:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA (or overseas equivalent)
- Experience of overseeing a transaction processes team
- A desire to work in a fast-paced team environment, with an enthusiastic personality to get things done.
- A proactive and ambitious mindset and the ability to work with limited supervision.
- High standards and a desire to develop both themselves and their role over time.
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to engage with stakeholders of all levels across different departments and divisions.
- A high level of computer literacy, and enjoys identifying and making improvements where possible.
If you have not received a response to your application within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.