As an Automotive Specialist we have several Motor Trade Clients that will be looking to recruit Panel Beaters in the near future.
We invite you to register your details with us today so we can notify you instantly of any Panel Beater Jobs that come available in the coming weeks. What they require from the successful Panel Beater
Typical duties of a Panel Beater for our Client
- A previous working experience within a Panel Beater / Panel Technician role.
- ATA would be advantageous to your application
- Full Panel Beater qualifications to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- An efficient and hard-working Panel Beater with good attention to detail
- A good communicator
- Replacement of Panels
- Removing and replacing the body shell of vehicles
- Panel Straightening and Filling
- Body Alignment
- Welding and Bonding
The salary of these Panel Beater roles is likely to be around £27,000 based on this location.
Please note that we may not be able to contact you straight away, but rest assured that we will be in contact as soon as a Panel Beater Job comes available in your local area.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a Panel Beater Job get in touch today.
For the best Panel Beater, Panel Technician, Bodyshop Panel Beater, Automotive Panel Technician, Automotive Panel Beater jobs be sure to contact our team.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd - See our website for details