Supplier Assurance CoordinatorNottingham “4 ingredients 2 Sisters 1 amazing opportunity”
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of one of the UK’s largest food manufacturers
with ambitious plans and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented people with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food.About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Supplier Assurance Coordinator to join our technical team at the Bio City site in Nottingham. The role will focus on supplier management and the successful candidate will be responsible for administration duties on the SASSi system as well as providing supplier assurance support to all sites within the 2 Sisters Food Group. Other responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with suppliers to ensure supplier approval information is accurate and is received in a timely manner, whilst dealing with & answering queries from the supply base
- Communicating effectively with the 2SFG sites with regards to relevant raw material & technical services providers & their status
- Effective set up of new suppliers, requested by key stakeholders, on the group supplier management system (SASSi)
- Conducting supplier risk assessments on the group supplier management system (SASSi).
Previous experience is not essential, and we would welcome applications from candidates with a food related qualification looking to start a career within the food industry. Skills which are desirable for the role include:
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Strong IT literate
- Good communication skills
- Effective organizational skills
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With over 20 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, Netherlands and Poland you have the opportunity to improve compliance and efficiencies at Group, Division and site levels.
We employ over 18,000 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.