Competitive Pay up to £25,000 pa
Ready to advance your career while enhancing lives of others?
Exciting opening for caring and driven Care Manager or Senior Care Assistant looking to progress!
Care Manager- Benefits:
• Generous salary (£22,000 to £25,000)
• Paid mileage
• Pension scheme
• 28 days paid holiday
• Shortlisted for 2019 Most Promising Young Business at Stockport Business Awards
• Tailored training and study support programme
• Friendly, supportive work environment
• Genuine Career Progression
We are a premium-quality Home Care provider, delivering domiciliary care to adults with physical and learning disabilities as well as the elderly in Stockport and Didsbury. We have a first-class reputation world-wide and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the UK. An innovative organisation, we deliver only the best quality service to all our clients to achieve our ambitious growth plans.
We invest heavily in staff training, promote a strong work ethic and ensure our team gets the support and resources required to reach their full potential. We are seeking an empathetic and reliable Care Manager within Stockport and Didsbury for an immediate start.
Care Manager- Experience/Skills:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience within health and social care setting
• QCF level 3 in Adult Health and Social Care or willing to work towards it
• Well-developed verbal and written communication
• Experience of promoting wellbeing through a positive attitude and work ethic
• Good organisational, leadership and supervisory skills
• Self-motivated, with a strong initiative
• Flexible approach to work schedules
• Punctual, reliable and positive
Care Manager – Role:
• Assist to plan, allocate, evaluate staff workload
• Staff training – implement induction programmes
• Support actively -recruiting, training, shadowing, spot checks
• Support, lead, motivate team on daily basis
• Liaise with Registered Manager, report concerns
• Participate in out of hours / on call services when required
• Company policies & procedures to be in line with CQC regulations
Whether you are already experienced or looking for progression, if you have genuine passion for delivering excellent care, then this Care Manager role in Stockport could be the perfect opportunity for you. Apply directly – click below!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: