Executive Assistant to ChairmanPermanent, Full Time, Collingham / Lincoln£Attractive Salary and Benefits
Our Client is looking to appoint a professional and self-motivated Executive Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established, innovative and forward-thinking Group of Companies.
This role will provide the right candidate with an opportunity to make a real impact whist showcasing their unique skill set and helping the Company to deliver a range of key projects and initiatives.
You will be providing 1-1 support to the Group Chairman in addition to providing support to the Executive team and immediate family members, as needed.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Be responsible for the provision of comprehensive administrative support - including preparing presentation materials, reports and letters
- Helping to deliver key projects and initiatives
- Taking a proactive role in prioritising incoming communications
- Liaising with key stakeholders, senior leaders, executives and other PA/EA’s
- Extensive diary management - coordinating numerous meetings and conference calls as well as advising on daily schedules, input and changes to the diary and ensure important meetings are attended, internally and externally
- Longer-term diary planning and reviewing priorities consistently
- Managing travel arrangements and itinerary’s
- Helping with the coordination and preparation of events
- Representing the Group of Companies in a professional and knowledgeable manner – attending and standing in at events and exhibitions
- Monitoring national policies and initiatives
- Helping to coordinate internal and external PR – liaising with a range of media contacts
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, proactive individual who is not afraid to take a hands-on approach to ensure that they will succeed in this challenging, varied and sometimes reactive and pressurised role.
An ideal candidate for this position will be able to show the following:
- A flexible approach to working
- Be highly organised and responsive to change
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Be empathetic, calm natured and resilient
- You will have worked in a similar PA/EA role ideally, or possess excellent administration and/or project management skills
- PR, Media and Marketing experience would be an advantage
- An interest in sustainability would also be a key attribute
- Experience of setting up and coordinating digital events and meetings would also be an advantage
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS VACANCY AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.