As HR Administrator you will be responsible for administering new starters and providing valuable support to the Human Resources department. Client Details
Growing and successful construction business based in North Kent. Description
As HR Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring an effective on-boarding process for new starters, including issuing offer packs, coordinating the delivery of the Company induction programme and processing DBS and vehicle checks.
- Entering new starters, leavers and contract changes onto the HR database
- Processing payroll notifications
- Producing people related documentation including new contracts of Employment and pay changes
- Managing holidays and sickness on the HR database
- Ensuring all steps in the probation review / exit process are completed and reported to line managers
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract role to cover a period of maternity. Profile
My client is looking for someone that can hit the ground running and therefore some experience as a HR Administrator is essential.
This role requires dealing with various stakeholders around the business and you must have the personality and experience to be able to push back and challenge where needed.
You will need to be available to start this role from the 1st / 2nd week in June (working from home initially). Job Offer
A competitive salary along with 26 days holiday, life assurance and pension