Teaching Personnel are looking for qualified teachers to fill job opportunities in Catholic Schools in Nottingham, for the start of the 2020/2021 academic year in September.
The school is an Ofstead graded 'GOOD' Catholic faith Primary school, and are seeking an experienced, reliable and adaptable Key Stage One teacher. Candidates do not need to be practicing Catholic however they must demonstrate acceptance of the school’s ethos, and have experience teaching across the primary phase. The head teacher and senior leaders have worked hard to raise the expectations and aspirations of both pupils and teachers. Leaders have relentlessly focused on improving the quality of teaching and learning. The school are therefore looking for a candidate who can look to promote these values within their practice.
- KS1 teacher
- September start
- Full time, with the potential of going on a temp to perm basis
- £95 to £135 per day, depending on experience
- Specialist training through our Catholic School Orientation Events
- The opportunity to develop new skills through our CPD Academy
- Free online teaching resources to help you prepare for every role
Any teachers interested in this opportunity are required to;
- Hold a PGCE
- Possess strong behaviour management skills
- Provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.
- Have innovative and resourceful teaching methods
- Posess clear communication skills
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.