Pegasus Primary School, Turnhouse Road, Birmingham, B35 6PR
Telephone Number: 0121 464 4293
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: September 2020
Pegasus Primary School is looking to appoint an experienced, dynamic and highly motivated
professional to join our rapidly improving team and to lead English across all key stages. Pegasus is warm and welcoming and has enthusiastic and happy learners. To ensure the very best education for our children, we are seeking to appoint a dedicated, highly motivated and resilient teacher with a proven track record for raising standards.
Pegasus is a one form entry, family orientated school, in the heart of North Birmingham. Our Castle Vale community strives for the very best for their children. We are rapidly journeying along the road to “good” – do you possess the creativity, passion and skills to help us achieve our goal?
Ofsted November 2019 ‘Leaders, staff, governors and the multi-academy trust are ambitious for pupils. Leaders are improving pupils’ progress in reading. There are early signs that pupils are reading more widely and often. The new library is well stocked and being used well to promote a love of reading.’
Children at Pegasus love coming to school and are keen to learn. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive school with high expectations and a commitment to providing the very best for all our children.
Are you our newest recruit? Are you ready to really make a difference and join us on our journey?
This is a very exciting position for a teacher who is seeking excellent development opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
• Be responsible for the leadership of English across the school.
• Have a clear focus upon and ability to continue raising standards in English.
• Be an exemplary teacher, sharing excellence and expertise in the development of all staff.
• Have proven experience of leading a subject successfully.
• Have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Be committed to working with parents, governors and the local community.
• Show a commitment to contributing to the wider life of the school.
The successful candidate will be a class teacher in our one form entry school and will uniquely, have:
• the opportunity to share planning with colleague across Summit Learning Trust
• access to high quality CPD
• the opportunity to work within a forward-thinking school and Trust
• be part of our exciting improvement journey
• receive support from a strong and dynamic leadership team
• opportunities to work with colleagues in our other trust schools
About the Trust
Why work for us?
The Trust offers:
• A strong focus on staff care and wellbeing
• High Quality training and support in and across academies
• A clear career pathway
• Employee assistance programme
• Employee discount schemes
Please click the https://www.pegasusprimary.org.uk/join-teampegasus/ to view a trailer for our school. You can see we are very proud of our amazing Pegasus family.
Recruitment during COVID-19: Despite the challenges we currently are faced with, the recruitment of staff will continue, and applications will still be reviewed and interviews conducted in a timely manner. Candidates will be interviewed via online video calls. If you have any queries or concerns, please get in touch with the Principal. Due to the current
COVID19 guidance, visits to school are not possible. Therefore, we would recommend that any candidates look at our website/Twitter feed. We are also happy to arrange an informal discussion with our Principal. Please contact 0121 464 4293 or email: email@example.com to arrange this.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Education Network Birmingham
120.00 - 180.00 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
more details »