A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.Your Day-to-Day…
You’ll be working 42 hours a week in a four bed community rehabilitation residential service for men that have been able to progress through the hospital pathway at rehabilitation and recovery hospitals.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our service users, patients & residents
- Provide guidance and encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs and report as required
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator and a good team player
- Sensitive and intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- Wellbeing centre with exercises, recipes, financial and mental health advice
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
For more of what we have to offer, please visit : https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90119783