Are you an empathetic individual who finds reward in meaningful interactions and enriching the lives of others?
At Carebay we are committed to making a positive difference to people’s lives; and are currently expanding our team of Companionship roles.
We are looking for experienced support workers on a self employed basis to provide companionship to people at their homes. Our lovely clients live in the Basildon area, we have plenty of local work for you. Both drivers and non-drivers are welcome to apply.
Some of the tasks include:
• Companionship calls
• Personal Care
• Social visits
• Shopping trips and appointment visits
• Management of medication
• Flexible hours between 7am and 9pm with clients in your local area (mornings, evenings and weekend work available)
What we look for:
• A minimum of 6-12 months experience within a care setting, either for a family member or on a professional basis
• A caring, empathetic and compassionate nature
• Dedication, commitment and reliability
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills and fluent English is essential as many of our clients are hard of hearing or visually impaired
• Ideally car drivers with or without a car but a licence valid for use in the UK. We accept walkers also.
The role is £13.50 an hour and flexible shifts available.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: