Sales Operations Support - Edinburgh
We are Adarma, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by former senior security leaders, we know our stuff. Which is why our clients include 30% of FTSE 100 organisations from all industry sectors.
We’re a fast-growing company which offers unique cyber security solutions for our clients and, following a recent investment, we’re growing. As part of this continued growth, we’re now looking for a Sales Operations Support to join our Edinburgh office on a permanent basis.
Working alongside the Sales and Marketing Team you will be responsible for data management and ensuring the on-going efficiency of the sales function. You will provide continual support and guidance to the Sales Team, making sure data is entered correctly in the CRM and that sales processes are adhered to. You will also help create business reports, analyse data and look for possible improvements to processes & systems.
- Support the sales process by inputting and checking deal details (e.g. revenue per year, costs) against documentation; completing deals in the CRM system; acting as point of contact for sales team queries regarding process, the CRM and financial information; scheduling and inputting extension to current engagements; processing software orders; and overseeing mailbox for receipt of Purchase Orders relating to sales.
- Complete key data management activities including the checking of live reports for out-of-date, incomplete or incorrect CRM data and updating as appropriate; conducting monthly audits to ensure CRM data remains compliant; and creating and updating forecast opportunities for service delivery owned accounts in the system.
- Contribute to enhancing the sales process by working with the Sales Operations Manager to scope potential improvements to sales and business processes; liaising with other teams and stakeholders to refine proposed plans; assist with drafting new process flow charts in the CRM; and taking some actions to help with Sales Operations projects.
- Draft documentation and guides relating to approved sales processes and create CRM user guides for use by colleagues in Sales and other teams.
- Provide insights by completing reporting and analysis activities to include assisting with the creation of live CRM reports and excel reports; analysing pipeline data to spot trends and irregularities; and taking time to learn the CRM and how the company’s data model works.
You should have experience of working within a Sales department and completing business processes to support sales activity. Previous experience of using a CRM, such as Salesforce will be advantageous. Although not required, experience of using Professional Services Automation software such as Kimble would be an advantage. You should also be able to demonstrate your experience of effectively using Excel.
Typical Qualifications & Professional Membership
- A degree in a Business-related discipline or equivalent experience is required for this role.
Our staff benefit from a range of excellent benefits and reward plans, including but not limited to:
- Membership to a group personal pension plan, discretionary bonus payments, private health care, life insurance of four times salary, membership to a health and well-being cash back scheme, gym membership discounts
- Adarma is committed to encouraging a positive working culture by focusing on personal development through training and providing various opportunities for employees to share their ideas and influence the direction of the business.