Vision for Education is seeking to appoint Activity Leaders to work in Holiday camps in the Stroud and surrounding areas. The settings are working in partnership with Vision for Education and are keen to have staff for roles throughout the year including school holidays.
Vision for Education are recruiting for Activity Leaders to work in holiday camps in the Stroud area. The successful Activity Leaders will predominantly work during the school holidays (including summer), delivering sports and games-based activities to children aged 4-16.
Both permanent contracts and more flexible temp contracts are available.
Candidates with experience working in Youth Centres, Teaching Assistants, Sports coaches and actors/actresses are encouraged to apply. These Activity Leader roles are perfect for those already working in schools and wanting to supplement their income during the school holidays.
About the Role
• Activity Leader – delivering sports/games and play based activities
• Working with children aged 4-16
• Working predominately during school holidays
• Both permanent and flexible temp contracts available
• Working in settings situated in the Stroud and surrounding area
• Perfect for those wanting additional work during the school holidays
• Range of settings and schools available from Primary to Secondary
• Summer Camps also set up at other sporting venues
• Play based activities, multi sports, games, arts & craft, downtime, structured play, etc.
In order to be considered for this role, the Activity Leader will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have experience working with children in the UK in the past 2 years
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Valid DBS/police checks
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you have experience working with children and young adults, a person who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: