Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Regulatory Project Manager a research-based biopharmaceutical company. Our client is very patient-focused, whose scientific research has benefitted hundreds of thousands of people by ensuring medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. This is a contract role located in Cambridge, London.
- You will work closely with cross-functional submissions teams including IC & GPS, CMC Regulatory Affairs, Publishing and in-country Affiliates to ensure that submissions are prepared to agreed timelines.
- Leading meetings with the cross-functional submissions teams to plan, coordinate, prioritize, and track submissions for the region and/or specific countries.
- Preparing and maintaining submission plans using MS Project.
- Preparing materials to support the team in developing submission strategies and prioritising activities, such as Visio process maps.
- Preparing and maintaining meeting outputs, action logs etc.
- Developing risk strategies and maintaining risk logs.
- Leading or participating in sub-teams supporting process/business improvement initiatives.
- Ablility to prioritise and manage their own activities and direct others as required.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work on several projects simultaneously, to tight timelines.
- Able to articulate complex regulatory project management risks and issues with colleagues at all levels.
- Must be capable of leading a small team without direct line-management responsibility.
- Must be comfortable with activities and priorities changing at short notice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of using MS Project, MS Visio and MS Office, ideally to an advanced level.
- Attention to detail.
- Project management experience.
- Stakeholder management experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.