Senior Graphic Designer required for one of the UK's fastest growing MSPs
Location: Home Based
About the role - This is a 12-month fixed-term contract to cover maternity leave.
GCI are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Senior Graphic Designer to join our small Marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the conceptualization and implementation of graphic design activities from concept to completion. The ideal candidate should demonstrate a high level of proficiency in design, web and multimedia software/applications with knowledge across all aspects of graphic design.
This is the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself into the fast-paced nature of the IT industry. Working for one of the UK's fastest growing Managed Service Providers, you will be able to grow your career in an exciting position within a friendly, corporate environment.
Ensure that all print and digital materials conform to company brand guidelines to maintain best practice across the organisation.
- Supporting the roll out of new marketing materials across the organisation and ensuring that all resource depositories are kept updated.
- Working with various internal stakeholders to design and produce a wide range of print and digital marketing materials including marketing collateral, brochures, event materials, sales pitches, presentations, letterheads, e-mail signatures and more.
- End-to-end management of GCIs websites, including liaising with external stakeholders, integrations with applications such as Hubspot, SEO and PCC implementation and digital asset creation.
- Using the Adobe suite to produce and edit videos such as customer testimonials and product overviews, create and modify imagery such as infographics and social media banners, and create collateral including (but not limited to) product sheets, brochures and posters.
- Email campaign creation and management.
- Working with external design and branding agencies where required to ensure all work is delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Participate in all ad hoc branding projects if and when required.
- Exploring new creative ideas and opportunities and pushing innovative design ideas, whilst ensuring that all external and internal marketing collateral reflects the firm's brand attributes in a professional manner.
What we’d like from you
To deliver the best for our customers, the people in Team GCI also need to be the best. Therefore, we look for colleagues who demonstrate dedication and passion to a shared goal, who work well with others and who genuinely love what they do. A willingness to learn and quickly adapt is a must, as well as the drive to succeed.
Other qualities specific to this role include:
- Minimum of three to five years of design experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree or similar in graphic design, digital design or related fields.
- Experience in designing for a corporate audience across a multitude of industry sectors.
- Experience with rebranding (beneficial).
- Highly experienced in working with PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Knowledge of PPC and SEO strategy and implementation.
- Knowledge of print production requirements when working with external stakeholders.
- Experience in using website and CMS platforms including WordPress.
- A basic understanding of Hubspot or similar marketing platforms (Hootsuite, Mail Chimp).
- Video editing capabilities.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web technologies.
- An excellent knowledge of design concepts and typography.
- Ensures deadlines are met and requests for information/support are provided within the agreed timescales.
- Prioritises effectively to ensure work is completed on time
If you think you have what it takes to become part of Team GCI, then don’t hesitate to apply now!
What you can expect from us in return
At GCI, we think it’s important to look after our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams and real chance to progress your career, we offer a range of benefits which include:
- Holiday: 22 days’ holiday, rising to 25 days with length of service
- Flexible working: It’s important to maintain a healthy work/life balance. GCI will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working: We practice what we preach and empower our people to work virtually
- Top tech: We don’t just keep our services and solutions for our customers. That means best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
- Life assurance: Employees receive life assurance cover of 4x their annual salary, to be paid to a nominated next of kin in the event of death
- Health cash plan: All staff are eligible for our health cash plan, which includes money back for optical and dental treatments
- Retail discounts and other perks: A “thanks” from GCI for a job well done, this scheme offers freebies and discounts for hundreds of major brands
Why choose a career with GCI?
At GCI, we have several goals. We’re one of the UK’s fastest-growing MSPs and want to continue to keep growing. We’re a leading Converged ICT Services Provider and want to keep expanding our product portfolio and customer base. But most importantly of all, we want to continue to provide the very best technological solutions to our customers in order to help them achieve digital transformation. And underpinning this is more than 500 talented professionals whose hard work is recognised and rewarded accordingly.
GCI recognise the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship Scheme and various training and development programmes available, at GCI the opportunities for growth are endless.
A note for agencies
GCI have a world-class, in-house Recruitment Team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, unfortunately we cannot accept any agency submissions for any of our roles.