Locum Urgent Care, Emergency Care &, Emergency Nurse Practitioners required for UCC in Wolverhampton
Hays Healthcare requires Locum ENPs / UCPs / ECPs to work autonomously in an Urgent Treatment Centre in Wolverhampton. You will work within your level of competence and be responsible for assessing, diagnosing, treating, referring, and discharging patients with a diverse range of minor injuries/illnesses without the input of a doctor.
Shifts are completely flexible, and you can pick up as many, or as few, as you desire from a mixture of evenings, days and weekends.
In order for you to be considered, you must be a registered nurse or paramedic with:
- at least 5 years post registration experience of which 2 will have been spent in primary care / A&E.
- Minor Injuries and Minor Illnesses qualification (Level 6)
As an ENP/UCP/ECP with Hays, you'll receive
- Competitive hourly rate with different pay options (PAYE through Hays' Payroll, through an Umbrella Company, through your own Limited company)
- Experienced consultants available 24/7
- We'll pay for your DBS check (there are no hidden costs throughout our registration process)
- A dedicated recruitment and compliance administrator to ensure an efficient registration process
- Industry leading candidate care from all Hays Payroll, Consulting and Support staff
- All mandatory training provided for free
- Fantastic referral scheme (up to £500!)
If you are interested in this role, please upload your CV via the job advert or call Sam Kelly at Hays Healthcare for more information.
If this isn't quite the role for you, but you know someone who may be interested, Hays Healthcare offer referral bonuses of up to £500 in shopping vouchers for each successful candidate that you refer once they have completed just 50 hours of work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV