Revenue Manager - Budget Hotel Brand
Location: West Midlands
*My client is shortlisting for this role and we will be screening / briefing on position closer to the start date in June/July*
- Manage the day-to-day operations, as well as strategically guide the Revenue department to achieve team and organizational goals
- Lead cross functional decision making of all revenue generating departments including Sales and Marketing, Rooms and Food and Beverage departments
- Gather and analyse statistics, yield information and all other relevant information in order to identify potential new business, markets and trends, and to minimise risk
- Prepare a market segment outlook and maintain on a daily basis by monitoring actual results versus forecast for plan achievement
- Ensure information regarding pricing strategies is communicated to the reservations and front office departments in a timely manner
- Complete and analyse month-end reports
- Continually analyze transient booking patterns through GDS and recognize trends and their relevance to one another
- Conduct weekly rate/sell strategy (yield) meetings with General Manager, DOS, Reservations Team Leader, Finance Manager.
- Contribute to the development of the transient/group portion of the hotel's marketing plan Participate in the preparations of the transient rooms budgets - actively involved in the total rooms budget
- Shop area competitors to evaluate rate pricing, availability, and package/discount options
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Sales and Marketing, Revenue Management, Hospitality or related field
- Minimum 2/3 years’ experience in similar position
- Previous Revenue Management or Pricing experience is essential.
- Strategic orientation, as well as good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office (excel), Outlook and Opera
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply or send your CV to LARA DOS SANTOS – email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram