Westbourne are the largest independent roadside breakdown specialist in Southern England. We have a passion for customer service and achieve this with great people and the latest equipment.
Our services include:
- Vehicle Recovery for major failure or accident
- Roadside Repairs
- Mobile Tyre Services
- Mobile Fuel decontamination
- Workshop repairs after breakdown through our own network
- Onward Travel.
- We are seeking candidates that always seek to provide great customer service in a sometimes challenging environment, people that go 'above and beyond' to offer our customers a solution that really fits their needs.
- You will need to enjoy working with customers and be able to demonstrate a positive can do attitude and at times tolerance, sympathy and understanding.
- A minimum of one years driving experience in vehicles 7500 kgs or above.
- A technical background is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
- A current digital tachograph card is essential and preference will be given to those that have achieved the required 35 hours of CPC training.
- All candidates are subject to CRB checks.
- The role involves vehicle recovery following breakdown or accident and is primarily carried out within a 100 km radius working area, although at times you may be required to carry out longer recoveries to any UK destination.
- Our comprehensive induction training will cover all aspects of the role and will provide you with an Industry recognised basic level qualification.
- We attend breakdowns in all weathers so you need to be prepared to work outside and sometimes in difficult conditions to recover our customers.
- Recovery Drivers work on a four days 'on' two days 'off' rota to a standard 47 hour week which includes weekends and evenings at times.
- You will be offered a competitive salary package with a high basic wage coupled with a productivity bonus that means in excess of £35,000 is achievable.