The key responsibilities for this Mixed Tax Manager / Senior Manager position at a leading Accountancy firm based in Swansea are:
- Managing the tax team and the delivery of a quality compliance service across personal tax and corporate tax compliance.
- Delivering wide ranging tax advice to the firms clients, with a very mixed role across both personal and corporate tax.
- You will work on wide ranging tax planning and advisory work with examples across capital tax planning, IHT, trusts, wills, property related tax advice and tax implications and planning for succession for example.
- Alongside this there will be also be significant involvement in corporate tax related work as well with the potential for involvement in mergers, sales and acquisitions tax advice, company reorganisations, R&D and other areas of corporate tax planning.
- Grow and develop the firms tax department, managing the team. There will be a clear progression path on offer as well for the right individual seeking a route to carve a career path and progress in their tax career.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Mixed Tax Manager / Senior Manager role at a leading Accountancy firm based in Swansea, you must be:
- ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified
- career background in tax compliance and advisory/planning tax, gained within an accounting firm, or tax boutique firm of any size.
- Mixed tax technical skills across both personal and corporate tax advice.
- You may also bring a wider accountancy / mixed general practice background within your career, or equally may have focused entirely within the taxation sector throughout your career.
- You will have developed your career to at least Manager levels and be looking for the right career move where you can lead and develop a growing tax team and department with a clear path to progress, along with looking to focus on advisory project work and deliver solutions to clients.
This very successful business and professional services firm of accountants has developed a strong reputation for delivering quality services, along with building strong relationships with its wide ranging client bases, across varying industries and size of client. The firm offers a very supportive and team focused environment, reflected by a low staff turnover and long serving staff. A paperless, digitally-transformed firm who strongly believe in using technology to help their clients stay on top of their books and accounts.
Competitive salary - good commission package
Fantastic office location
Well established, supportive team
Growth, autonomy, and a genuine opportunity to further career