We are looking for qualified nursery nurses (Level 3 or equivalent)
to join our family run group of children's full day care nurseries. We
currently have vacancies in and around the Cranleigh and Guildford areas.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing the highest level of childcare and early education
experiences for children aged from 3 months to 5 years of age.
- Working as part of a well qualified & experienced staff team
and contributing to the running and development of the nursery.
- Ensuring that children's learning and development is captured and
recorded in their Learning Journeys.
- Using your knowledge and understanding of the Early Years
Foundation Stage & child development to plan and implement
play-based learning activities on a daily basis.
- Establishing strong professional relationships with the children
and their parents.
In addition to a competitive starting salary we will provide:
- A supportive and friendly workplace
- 28 days paid holiday (including 8 Bank Holidays), increasing with
length of service
- Staff childcare package (space permitting)
- Excellent opportunities to train and develop your career
- Opportunities for promotion
- Sponsored Montessori training (terms & conditions apply
- Annual staff function
- Annual attendance bonus
- Annual salary review
- Length of service bonus
- Paid for enhanced DBS check
- Uniform provided