As our Brand Manager - Heritage brands, you'll manage and lead the business plan for, primarily, Nik Naks and Space Raiders, but also Wheat Crunchies, Roysters, Frisps, KP Crisps and Choc Dips. It is a highly autonomous role with responsibility for the development of the strategy, commercial plans, renovation projects, marketing mix and P&L accountability.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
As the portfolio Brand Manager for our Heritage brands, you will need some key skills/competencies:
- Strong project management skills
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and meet competing deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with internal customers and external suppliers.
- Independent and creative thinker
- Sound analytical ability
- Uses resources effectively
The multi-award-winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: