Expleo is looking for an experienced Business Analyst that is Security Cleared.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for understanding business processes and applications, analysing the business needs of internal clients and stakeholders to help identify business problems and propose application solutions. This role requires an ability to understand business processes, gather requirements and translate them into a model that will allow the organisation to achieve its goals.
- Business analysis - investigative work into problems and opportunities in existing and new services, create recommendations for service improvements, analyse large amounts of complex information to produce solutions.
- Business improvement process, Business modelling - gather details from senior stakeholders and communicate modelling results clearly to them.
- Business process testing - creation of test cases and creation of traceability records
- Requirements definition and management - facilitate the setting of business priorities for highly complex change initiatives, lead on requirements analysis, investigation and implementation of changes to programme scope.
- Stakeholder relationship management - influence stakeholders and manage relationships effectively
- User focus - concentrate on user needs, collaborate with user researchers, understand user story, recommend best tools and methods
- Experience of working in an environment that handles sensitive data is essential for this role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- Additional course or certification in Business Analysis
- Understanding of ITIL v3 Service Management Frameworks
- To be considered for this role, you must either hold full SC Clearance or be eligible and willing to go through the clearance process.
- Please do not apply if you are not eligible for SC Clearance (no duel nationality, must of been a resident in the UK for at least 5 years with no gaps)**
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and set backs
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
- Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday hampers and much more!
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo