Night Supervisor : Stocks Hall Ormskirk Care Home
We currently have a vacancy in our Ormskirk Residential Care Home for a Night Supervisor who shares our commitment to provide excellent personal and social care.
The post covers three nights per week (36 hours) and we need someone who will lead a dedicated team working with adults who have a physical disability and/or a dementia.
NVQ 3 & Medication qualification essential.(training for medication can be provided.
– have a qualification to administer medication,
– have NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care,
– can motivate and lead staff effectively,
– have a compassionate and caring nature,
– have the flexibility to meet the wide range of individual needs of the people who live with us, and are
– Reliable, trustworthy, sociable and have a good sense of humour;
then we can offer in return an excellent working environment with training opportunities and competitive rates of pay.
An Enhanced DBS check is required.
If you are interested in working in a supportive, caring environment then please get in touch.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: