Role split between Manchester Airport / Burtonwood, Warrington
The Hut Group is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We are building a world-class business with global ambitions and a disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth. We architect, build and run our own bespoke software systems and our proprietary technology platform serves our market leading websites such as Lookfantastic and Myprotein to over 300 million shoppers globally.
THG is looking to recruit a Labour Manager to join the People team. this role will focus specifically on building out our labour planning infrastructure, working with key stakeholders to build resilient and proactive growth strategies supporting the THG network.
- Lead the labour management across the THG network
- Working across multiple THG sites to build a maintain a consistent approach to labour / resource management.
- Build analytical reporting around resource planning, identifying areas of improvement.
- Revise all working processes to implement proactive efficiencies
- Proactively work with site planners to identify current and future labour demands.
- Accurate report on success and challenges of labour delivery.
- Work with third parties and internal recruitment to deliver headcount numbers.
- Work with in house stakeholders to ensure smooth on-boarding processes are maintained
- Build out a process of continuous improvement for labour resource.
To be considered for this role you should have the following Skills and Requirements
- Knowledge of labour management
- Knowledge of agency recruitment processes
- Robust stakeholder management experience (both internal and external)
- Ability to identify improvements and proactively implement.
- Experience leading small team is desirable but not essential
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to analyse Data and summarise key findings
- Good communication and data presentation skills
- Capable of working using your own initiative
- Flexible approach
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme