Our client is a leading finished vehicle logistics company with locations across the UK who specialise in new and used vehicle preparation, logistics and secure storage to the automotive industry. They are currently seeking a Chauffeur Driver based in Portbury.
• Collection and delivery of new vehicles to various locations over the UK.
• Ensuring delivery paperwork is complete
• Carrying out Vehicle Inspections for any damage.
What kind of person we are looking for?:
• Full UK driving licence is required and must be held for longer than 3 years due to insurance purposes
• No more than 3 points for minor offences
• Android experience preferred as you will be using an app to upload photos and daily progress
• Impeccable personal appearance and the ability to deliver the highest levels of customer service experience.
• Good geographical knowledge of the UK.
• Flexibility towards working days and hours. Start times vary depending on location of deliver.
• Confident to use public transport - any expenses occurred are reimbursed
What we can offer:
• A fun and friendly work environment
• Paid weekly
If you are interested in the position, please click on the apply button and upload a copy of your CV.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: