The Role: Senior Business Development Manager - Remote working
Affinity Search is proud to be representing an Independent boutique branding agency who has a team that has worked with some of the World's leading retailers and start-up brands.
As a Business Development Manager, it will be your responsibility to identify and develop strategic relationships with potential new clients. You will create targeted new prospects that open pipelines and attract new clients and generate revenue.
- Work with the senior management team to set strategy and objectives for lead generation
- Good understanding of UI/UX, branding and digital trends overall Source new leads and develop a network of key stakeholders to develop pipeline
- Orchestrate new business meetings/pitches and respond to RFI's, participating and preparing presentations
- Establish a strategy for opening opportunities with new or lapsed clients
- Manage day to day activities for new business strategy and lead generation
Identify companies and decision makers that would be a good fit for the agency
- Secure and attend new business meetings with key contacts at potential client companies
- Establish clear briefs, and work with the marketing services team to develop a tailored proposal for each opportunity
- Create and deliver impactful presentations to evangelise digital and sell clients on our proposal Write accurate, clear and concise proposal documents - including tender responses
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Continuously improve our business development processes to improve efficiency and results Input to the development of sales-driven marketing campaigns targeting key markets, decision makers or service areas
- Maintain a good knowledge of the industries and clients we serve, the services we offer, and digital marketing trends and developments
- Ensure all company records, contact information and business development activities are recorded on the CRM system
- Other responsibilities in keeping with a sales position at an ambitious digital agency
- A passion for digital marketing that colleagues and clients can feel when they work with you
- A confident, proactive and hands-on approach to all aspects of new business sales
- You will be responsible for building key relationships with potential clients, identifying business opportunities, proposing, negotiating and winning digital marketing services contracts.
- You will develop your own pipeline through networking, telephone, email and social media outreach
You'll be a strategic thinker with the ability to identify and propose relevant opportunities. You'll be able to identify targeted clients for both in and outbound leads. Goes without saying but you'll have great communication skills able to confidently engage with potential clients and build relationships/rapport.